Hot Water Systems
Avoid suffering through cold showers & call in the plumbers your family can trust
Experienced with maintaining hot water systems of all types – electric, gas, continuous, instantaneous, heat pump and solar – Kleen Plumbing can also ensure you are getting the greatest possible energy efficiency and help you choose the ideal model for your home.
Hot water plumbing services include:
- New hot water system installation
- Repairing hot water systems – including fixing issues related to leaks, there not being enough hot water, the water being too hot or discoloured hot water
- Relocation of the water heater
- Removal of the water heater
Discovering you have no hot water is always frustrating, especially on a cold winter’s morning, so don’t be caught out!
Quality Hot Water System Installations?
Factors that need to be considered when installing a new hot water system include:
- Where do you want the hot water heater installed?
- What size hot water system is required for your household?
- Are you wanting to minimise running costs?
- Are you wanting to minimise environment impacts?
- Do you have a preference between electric, gas or another type of system?
- Do you have any must-have features, for example temperature controls?
Not installing the correct size of system for your property can increase your energy bill.
Another consideration is that the installation costs can vary considerably depending on your requirements and the complexity of the job. If you’re replacing an existing hot water system with the same type and positioning it in the same position, for example, the install cost will be relatively low.
The Kleen Plumbing team takes pride in fully evaluating your hot water needs and offering valuable insights on the best option for you. Every hot water system installation is completed to meet or exceed Australian standards and a Certificate of Compliance is issued upon commissioning the new unit.
Make choosing a hot water system less stressful and having it installed totally hassle-free. Be sure to call upon Kleen Plumbing for expert advice and the best hot water system solution for you!
Reliable Hot Water System Repairs
Regular maintenance of your hot water system is a must, or else the unit will be at far greater risk of failing and leaving you facing unexpected expensive repairs. To preserve the maximum efficiency of your system, it’s recommended to follow a five-yearly maintenance schedule.
Kleen Plumbing’s fully qualified team are proficient in all facets of hot water system maintenance and are also on-call 24-hours for any emergency repair work needed.
In addition to general servicing and rectifying the situation of having no hot water whatsoever, or an inadequate amount of hot water, Kleen Plumbing hot water repairs can include fixing the following among other work:
- Broken heating elements
- Broken hot water thermostats
- Broken hot water tempering valves
- Broken hot water tanks
- Hot water cylinder leaks
- Pressure release valve leaks
- Broken fuses or circuit breakers
- Pilot lights that keep going out
- Rust-coloured water
If you’re not noticing any particular issue with your hot water system but want it serviced, the following tasks are among those undertaken during scheduled maintenance:
- Cleaning the pilot and burner
- Removing sludge from the hot water cylinder if required
- Measuring the hot water temperature and pressure
- Checking the wear on tempering valves, anodes, thermocouple or gas controllers – and making recommendations for replacement as required